VU Ambassador Program
Virtual University is pleased to announce VU Ambassador Program for the first time. The purpose of the program is to encourage VU students to participate in promoting VU Fall 2017 Admissions Program.
Every student Ambassador will be allocated badges and honors as per their performance. This is an opportunity for VU students to be part of this valuable program and get badges and awards as appreciation.
Any student who is applying for New Admission on reference base will provide with the details of referee (VU Ambassador/Student ID) during the time of filling the application (www.vu.edu.pk/apply).
In the same way as the number of admissions refereed by VU Ambassador increase, the badge also gets updated as per performance of the ambassador.
• Volunteer: VUP Student who will perform a task at the direction of and on behalf of VUP without compensation or expectation of compensation beyond reimbursement.
• VUP Ambassador: VUP Volunteer who will convince anyone to get admission in Virtual university of Pakistan
· To increase awareness about Virtual University in public
· To increase the outreach of different programs offered by VU
· To sustainable increase in enrollment of students from remote areas
• VU Ambassador will portray Virtual University USP’s including
• Federal Government University
• Recognized by HEC
• Mode of Education
• Convenience to study
Distinguished students Ambassador will be awarded with
o Silver Badge
o Captain Badge
o Crown Badge
o Certificate of Distinction
o Role of Honor
Note; Silver, Captain and Crown Badge will be allocated in VULMS during the registration and certificate of appreciation for each Badge will be awarded at Graduation ceremony (Convocation). Certificate of Distinction and Role of Honour will also be awarded on Convocation day as per criteria.
Certificate of Distinction
Role of Honor
Convincing /Referral of 1 to 4 students for admission in any program
Convincing /Referral of 5 to 9 students for admission in any program
Convincing /Referral of 10 to 24 students for admission in any program
Convincing /Referral of 25 to 49 students for admission in any program
Convincing /Referral of 50 students or above for admission in any program