Fall 2016 Mid Term Examinations:
Apply for Rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned Papers
on or before 30-Dec-2016
|Published On: Sunday, December 18, 2016|
• A student may request for re-scheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) on payment of prescribed fee .
• Only missed/unplanned paper(s) can be rescheduled.
• The re-schedule chance shall be provided one time only as per the given schedule.
• The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
• A student may request for rescheduling of missed/unplanned paper(s) from Student Services on or before Friday, December 30,2016 (No request will be considered after the specified date.)
Vulms-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers
Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from firstname.lastname@example.org,
(University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request.)
• Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
• In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at email@example.com
Please note that rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Sunday, January 1, 2017.Fee voucher of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.