Assignment No. 01
Semester: Fall 2016
CS304- Object Oriented Programming
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 10/11/2016
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
§ The assignment is submitted after due date.
§ The assignment is submitted via email.
§ The assignment is copied from Internet or from any other student.
§ The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
§ It is in some format other than .doc (MS Word Document).
Note:All types of plagiarism are strictly prohibited.
Note: All types of plagiarism are strictly prohibited.
For any query about the assignment, contact at CS304@vu.edu.pkObjective
The objective of this assignment is:
o To give you the practical implementation of Class Diagram
For any query about the assignment, contact at email@example.comGOOD LUCK!
The galaxy is composed of the stars, satellite and planets etc. In earth’s home galaxy, the solar system is comprised of sun (average star) and objects that orbits around it. Following are the 8 largest objects (planets):
The first four planets are called inner planets while the remaining four are outer planets. All planets revolve around the Sun and Satellites revolve around the planet.
The tasks you have to do are:
1. Extract the main objects (entities) from the given scenario.
2. Find the necessary attributes and functions that need to be associated with each object to implement the functionality mentioned above.
3. Identify the relationships between these objects.
4. Construct a final comprehensive Class diagram showing all objects and their relationships along with their attributes and functions.
5. You have to use UML conventions to draw class diagram. The same has been followed in video lectures as well.
Note: You can use any drawing tool such as MS Visio, MS Paint or online drawing tool etc. but you have to paste your diagram in MS Word (.doc) file and submit this file on LMS. Images submitted as solution files will not be accepted.