Assignment No. 01
Semester: Fall 2016
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 18 Nov 2016
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
§ The assignment is submitted after due date.
§ The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
§ Solution is copied from any other source.
The objective of this assignment is to;
§ Learn and practice basic concepts of HTML
§ Learn to draw images, checkboxes and radio button on simple HTML page.
§ Learn to draw Tables by using HTML
§ Drawing images in a Table.
§ Changing background color of Web page using HTML
You are required to develop sample E-Commerce web application in HTML. The application should offer items, products and services (of your own choice) to the customers.
Develop sample interface of E-Commerce web application having at least following features:
- On top of the web page your name and VUID should be displayed
- Next there should be brief information of the Business dealing with buying, selling or exchange of products, services available on web application.
- Display the Unorder/Order list of products, services offered to the customers.
- Next display some images of products or services in table format with some information.
- Display the items list in check box, so that user can select the item(s) for purchase
- Next Payment option is displayed to the user by using radio buttons.
- At the end of page, there should also be two buttons. One offering the Submit functionality and other is used to reset the information given in E-commerce application.
- Payment option, product selection and two buttons should be displayed in separate table with different background color.
Screenshot of the Sample E-commerce Web Application:
Following is the sample screen shot of E-commerce web application.
Note: Your own VUID should be displayed on the web application.
You are required to submit your solution through LMS in a single MS Word file. Having following two information.
§ Screen shot of your E-Commerce web application. By using Ctrl+Alt+PrtScn keys you can get the screen shot of any active window.
HTML code of E-commerce web application that should also be displayed in the same word file.