- Your assignment must be in .c format. (Any other formats like scan images, Word, PDF, Zip, rar, bmp, etc will not be accepted).
- Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc020200786.c).
- No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The submitted assignment does not open, execute or file is corrupted.
· Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question No1 : (05 Marks)
Explain four lines the Followed code (only one lines answer per line)
Unsigned int far * scr = 0xb8000000;// Line 1
Void main () //Line 2
( *scr) = 0x7074; // Line 3
(*(src+2)) =0770; //Line 4
Question No2 : (10 Marks)
Write a TSR program that will clear all the contents of the screen and write your ( SYSTEM PROGRAMMING) anywhere on screen of the video text memory available at 0xB8000000 whenever interrupt 8 is invoked. Also, note that the fore color of SYSTEM PROGRAMMING should be white and back color should be blue.
Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 18th November 2016.