Assignment No. 01
SEMESTER Fall 2016CS602- Computer Graphics
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 16-11-2016
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
o The assignment is fully or partially copied (from other student, handouts or internet).
o Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
o The assignment is not submitted in .doc /.docx (MS Word) format.
The objective of this assignment is to familiarize students with application, importance and historical revolution in the field of computer graphics. Furthermore, students will analyze image display process at display units and direct memory access approach.
Important Requirements and Instructions:
- You are not allowed to copy it from internet. In that case no reward will be awarded.
- Same assignment of two or more students shall be considered cheating case.
- Last date for submission is November 16, 2016. In order to avoid any inconvenience, please try to meet the deadline.
- We will not accept assignment through email in any case. Be careful.
For any query about the assignment, contact at email@example.com
Answer the following questions. Each question carry equal marks:
1. How holographic technology can help to demonstrate different ideas to students of different subjects in classrooms especially to medical students? [5 Marks]
2. How much time is spent scanning across each row of pixels during screen refresh on a raster system with resolution of 1024*780and a refresh rate of 65 frames per second? [5 Marks]
Note: Your explanation must justify enough for given marks for each part.
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted at or before November 16, 2016.